This week on Cult of Mac’s podcast: Apple’s squinty supreme leader Tim Cook sees room to push the high end of the iPhone market, and you know what that means … iPhone Ultra incoming! We know at least one feature this thing will pack — a big, fat titanium price tag.
Also on The CultCast:
- A cool mockup shows what that rumored iPhone Ultra might look like.
- We could get reverse wireless charging on iPhones after all.
- Insiders explain the messy breakup between Apple and Intel (and reveal the best time to buy a Mac … sorta).
Listen to this week’s episode of The CultCast in the Podcasts app or your favorite podcast app. (Be sure to subscribe and leave us a review if you like it!) Or watch the video live stream, embedded below.
Our sponsors: Lectric eBikes and CultCloth
- The Lectric XP 3.0 electric bike will take you up to 45 miles — and up to 28 miles per hour! Get out there and find adventure with Lectric eBikes!
- There’s only one cleaning cloth you need: CultCloth!
The CultCast live stream archive
This week’s top Apple news
On the show this week: Your host Erfon Elijah (@erfon) and Cult of Mac managing editor Lewis Wallace (@lewiswallace).
Here are the headlines we’re talking about on this week’s show:
Weekly Cult of Mac giveaway
Win a supreme stand that mounts your MagSafe iPhone anywhere
This week’s giveaway will see three lucky winners receiving an Orbit Universal Magnetic Stand by SwitchEasy.The multifunctional stand works with any MagSafe-compatible iPhone. And it lets you mount that iPhone practically anywhere, from your desk to your monitor to your car’s dash (thanks to magnets and/or the 3M sticker on the back).
Flat, elevated, at whatever angle you need … the rotating Orbit stand gives you maximum flexibility. It’s made of aluminium with a faux leather pad to protect your iPhone. And its ultra-portable folding design makes it small enough to slip into your pocket. Weighs just 2.8 ounces! These go for $39.99 in the Cult of Mac Store.
For your chance to win, just visit our giveaway page. You’ll find all kinds of ways to earn entries.